Learning Hindi is tough to me says suriya


Suriya, who is authoritative his Bollywood admission with Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Raktha Charithra’, has appropriate the administrator to opt for a able dubbing artisan to dub for the appearance played by him.

“Because, the role I comedy in ‘Raktha Charithra’ should be real. Audiences should get assertive with my character. Hence I capital a dubbing artisan to do the job to advance the nativity”, he says.

Saying that he was afraid of speaking in Hindi appropriate from academy days, the amateur adds: “I don’t apperceive why. But it was consistently boxy for me to apprentice Hindi, admitting I affiliated a Punjabi babe and the accent is generally announced at my home”.

On the film, he says, “RGV has shaped it up in a actual absorbing way. It is a astute blur with a raw touch”. It may be recalled that the amateur roped in a Hindi babysitter to get his act appropriate on the sets of ‘Raktha Charithra’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment