Mankatha game starts with ajith & gautham

Remember it was Gautham Menon who was to be administering Ajith Kumar’s 50th film. But now Ajith will be starring in venkat prabhus Mangatha, At this time absolute time Mangatha bold has started amid Ajith and Gautham Menon.

According to Gautham, they were in talks and were planning to kick-start the project. By the time, they were to alpha the project, Ajith went to England for his aboriginal FIA Formula 2 chase there by putting the activity on hold. After abiding from UK, the amateur went to altercate about his 50th adventure with added Kollywood admiral and told Gautham to delay till 2011.

Both of us had been consistently discussing assorted scripts for accomplished abounding years. Finally, he assured about kick-starting the blur by July.

All of sudden, he abreast that his abutting activity will be with Venkat Prabhu in which he’ll be one amidst 5 heroes.I was absolute out of amnion that why such a big hero is acting in a bristles heroes subject. Then he had asked ambassador Gemini Manohar to aftermath a blur for him. When they mentioned my name, Ajith refused. Then he has requested Vishnuvardhan and Vijay to do a blur for him. When all these were accident I was apprehensive who I was. He could accept told me all these things but he did not tell.

But he has told that he has abreast me. There is no accuracy in this. There is no call for me to angle in advanced of Ajith or delay for him.

“If I accept to delay for an amateur to do my blur it has to be Kamal sir or my acceptable acquaintance Surya. I appetite to assignment with bodies who accept their arch close on their shoulder”, a circadian quoted Gautham Menon as saying.

While Sources from Ajiths Side says Gautham has still not completed the script.

0 comments:

Post a Comment