"Reemas" special interview


"I am an advancing actuality who wants to accomplish abundant things in life. At the aforementioned time I apperceive what my banned are and would never crave for unrealistic things," says Reemma.

The actress, who is on billow nine afterwards 'Aayirathil Oruvan', says, "The acclaim and appreciations that I accustomed from my contemporaries, co-stars and admirers accept addled me. They enjoyed my performance. It has fabricated me added amenable now."

"The continued delay has adored me with affluent harvest," she says and adds: "The blur has won analytical acknowledgment and added so my role has been broadly acclaimed".

Expressing her acknowledgment to administrator Selvaraghavan, she says, "After actuality in the industry for several years and accomplishing movies in altered languages, I was attractive for a altered blur and appropriately came ‘Aayirathil Oruvan’. People accept apparent me as allure doll."

"But with the cine and Selva's inputs, I was able to do a blur that accumulated allure and performance. Now I am looked with added account in the industry. I am blessed that I was able to backpack the film", she asserts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment