Goutham Vasudev Menon thanked the media


As ‘Vinnathandi Varuvaya’ is active to arranged houses, all the bodies accessory with the blur are abundantly adequate now. The blur which appear on February 26 is hailed a trend setter and will redefine the rules of the bold of love. Happy administrator Goutham Menon today thanked the media for its bluntness in demography his artefact to the people. Here it is.

Dear accompany from the media,

It gives me immense amusement to booty a moment to accede you all from the basal of my heart. The amazing abutment let to me by you, including the amazing and honest reviews of my direction, and of ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ as a whole. It warms my affection to alike accede the acceptable accolades you accept accustomed me at this point of my career. It has been alone your admirable and acceptable abutment that has kept my dreams animate and alike today instills in me the aplomb for my added endeavours. I am now added fuelled to more good myself and my films, to accumulate improving, and I charge your around-the-clock advance for the same. I would adulation to accommodated all of you in the abreast future, in actuality as a badge of account for actuality an immense allotment of my success.

Yours truly

Goutham Vasudev Menon

0 comments:

Post a Comment