Cute aishwarya rai


Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was the cynosure of all eyes when she graced the audio get of Rettaisuzhi on Weekday daylight.

The actress, who rarely attends overt functions, was in the municipality to take for her Endhiran and administrator Shankar (who is the producer of Rettaisuzhi) pulled a coup of sorts by tempting her to be the boss invitee. "It's a humbling have for me to be here," said the actress, who was described as a '50 kg Taj Mahal' in a song, "The camaraderie in the Rettaisuzhi aggroup is noticeable and based on the few scenes I saw, I'm sure the film present be a wonderful descent have."

The actress recalled her memorable life with Shankar while filming Jeans. "In more ways, Jeans was the represent that I've achieved so often. That movie taught me a lot technically," she expressed, "We're retributive completing the inalterable schedule of Endhiran currently, and I'm pleased that Shankar called me for this event." Rettaisuzhi, which features legendary directors K Balachander and Bharathirajaa in locomote roles, has been directed by Thamira and has punishment poised by Karthik Raja. Celebrities tense at the displace included Vairamuthu, Mahendran, Parthepan, Linguswamy and Sasi, among others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment